Chaos Leagues Index du Forum

Chaos Leagues Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Need to know the name of a game.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Un Peu de Tout -> Informatique & jeux vidéo !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

Masculin
Points Wifi MKWii (bataille) : :: 0
Experiences: 283
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 15:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Need to know the name of a game. Répondre en citant

I have for some time now been looking for the name of an old horror console video game from the 90s. not sure what console though. Thought it was Sega Dreamcast, but did not see the game in any lists.

The game takes place in a carnival or theme park. A few kids go to a carnival and have to survive carnival horror stories. If you do the wrong things, you get scared in the game, if you get too scared your heart explodes and you lose. Best way I can explain this game.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://www.video-game-forums.com/general-discussion/84550-need-know-name-of-game.html

Whiteboard Animation Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 15:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Un Peu de Tout -> Informatique & jeux vidéo ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange