Chaos Leagues Index du Forum

Chaos Leagues Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How unrealistic would the creation of a long linear story dr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

Masculin
Points Wifi MKWii (bataille) : :: 0
Experiences: 283
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 10:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: How unrealistic would the creation of a long linear story dr Répondre en citant

Not sure if I have the right category so if it is wrong, forgive me. Now let me elaborate. Look at games like Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, GTA, or Fallout. Each one can give 200+ hours of gameplay and story through tons of quests. But then when you look at linear games (ie one path, set story, little to no backtracking, cut scenes) you'd be lucky to hit 20 hours. For example, Halo, Uncharted, The Last of Us, etc. Do not these games take the effort to create in many aspects? Even Half Life 2 which is considered a long FPS is only around 20 hours (For my play through). Persona 5 and games like that kinda cheat since they use the same 5 areas for the whole of the game besides palaces and mementos (still great games). A to B to C and so on. Let me make an analogy. Imagine playing Halo: Combat Evolved. You get to the end and you think "wow that was fun". But instead it was merely the first act. Then what would have been the Halo 2 campaign was the second act. Then the Halo 3 campaign is the final act. You know, has 60+ hour long experience. GTA V. If you have any questions, please contact us at: 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.gamedev.net/forums/topic/691287-how-unrealistic-would-the-creat…

mobile app trailers

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 10:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange