Chaos Leagues Index du Forum

Chaos Leagues Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Childfree because I don't want to fuck up my climbing; husba

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

Masculin
Points Wifi MKWii (bataille) : :: 0
Experiences: 283
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 10:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Childfree because I don't want to fuck up my climbing; husba Répondre en citant

When we got married, my husband (a non-climber) and I were in agreement that at some point we'd have kids. After getting married, however, I began climbing a little more seriously and it has become a large part of my life now. I love how my body looks, how healthy and powerful it is, and what it can do on the rocks. I also value my free time and our ability to get out of town on the weekends for climbing (for me) and hiking (us) trips. So my feelings about kids have changed and I think I've decided against ever having kids. I know, I know, there are a lot of great women climbers out there who have had kids and are still crushing and enjoying their lives. But, as an OB nurse and former nanny, I know there is a lot more to their story that you might not know about. Being pregnant and delivering a baby can fuck up your anatomy and your physiology in more ways than you think, and taking on the reponsibility of caring for another human 24/7 is the most stressful thing you can do to yourself. Understandably, my husband is upset. He has always been excited about having kids some day. I'm in my early thirties, so it's a pretty time-sensitive problem. What have been your experiences with being pregant, having a baby, being a parent, and continuing climbing?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/113660405/childfree-because-i-d…

Product Marketing Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 10:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange