Chaos Leagues Index du Forum

Chaos Leagues Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Name that Climber....

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

Masculin
Points Wifi MKWii (bataille) : :: 0
Experiences: 283
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 10:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Name that Climber.... Répondre en citant

This is so much fun, lets add a new dimension. 

Someone will list attributes of a famous or somewhat famous climber...could be first ascents he or she did, significant repeats, home crag, books/articles authored, etc, and we guess who it is. These attributes aren't necessarily what they are most known for. 

For example, if I was quizzing you on Yvon Chouinard, I could say:

"I made the 1st ascent of the NA Wall on El Cap, founded Patagonia and the company that became Black Diamond, and advocated clean climbing." 

Of course, that would be too easy, so instead, I might list some lesser known attributes:

"I've done 1st ascents in the Bugaboos, the Canadian Rockies and Yosemite Valley, but I may be more famous for my non-climbing exploits." 

The person who supplies the correct answer gets to submit the next question. I'll start:

"I made the 1st ascent of the highest peak in Provincial Canada, among other great climbs and a significant near-miss, yet I was shunned by the American Alpine Club for most of my life. Who am I?"

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/106715342/name-that-climber

video explainer

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 10:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange