Chaos Leagues Index du Forum

Chaos Leagues Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Sound Blaster Z: Catastrophe under Win 8.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Mario Kart Wii ! -> Inter Team !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

Masculin
Points Wifi MKWii (bataille) : :: 0
Experiences: 279
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Aoû - 16:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Sound Blaster Z: Catastrophe under Win 8.1 Répondre en citant

Hello,

* It starts already when you boot the PC and it plays the startup sound. This gets "hacked off" for some reason and doesn't play through entirely. Not that this is an issue, but it's an indication that something is "off" since I never seen such with any other sound card.

* Drivers, epecially that Control Panel are an absolute catastrophe! I got the latest drivers right from the SB site. That control panel takes AGES just to load. Then it is very unresponsive and you have to wait like a minute or so just if you want to select a tab like for the EQ.

* Settings not consistent. (An issue I know already from the old Audigy times under Win7. You select, say, "stereo"...and the next time you check its reset to 5.1 surround. NOW AGAIN, my headphones are set to "5.1 surround". Why? ANNOYING.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/sound-blaster-z-catastrophe-under-win-8-1.2425328/
Product Marketing Video Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Aoû - 16:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaos Leagues Index du Forum -> Mario Kart Wii ! -> Inter Team ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange